• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

choosing the "send" email account ? accessing google contacts ? removing apps from home screens ?

hodders

May 14, 2010
hello
am enjoying new X10 ! but am really struggling with:

a. having multiple email accounts into my google account and not being able to find how to select which one I reply from, or being able to select which email address I am sending from when composing a new email .... ?

b. any way to easily access google contacts (or plaxo for that matter?) ?

c. is there a way to remove apps / shortcuts from home screens - seems jolly easy to ADD them, but not remove them !

all help gratefully received.

many thanks

mark

Remove shortcuts by pressing on the icon, holding down, and a little trashcan appears at the bottom of the screen. Drag the icon to it, and the shortcut is removed from the screen. This doesn't remove the app from the phone, so is safe to do. Google contacts you should be able to sync to your phone via the sync menu, can't help with the first issue, sorry :)

Reactions: hodders
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones