1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Choppy video playback laggy

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ashouhdy, Jul 17, 2012.

1. ashouhdy

ashouhdy New Member

Jul 17, 2012
    hi there
    thats my first topic in that great forum
    i googled alot and landed on your forum here [​IMG]

just bought the Galaxy tab 8.9" 3g+wifi version 16gb with honeycomb v3.2

when ever i put video files specially HD or full hd the playback is horrible choppy laggy i cant describe

installed BSplayer ArmV7 and BSplayer and no hope.., all video files captured by my other phone ( 808pureview) are laggy , even movie files are choppy tried hardware and software acc. from the bsplayer no hope , tried the soft decoding Hard decoding option and still choppy

???????????????????????????????? Whats the problem am very disappointed as i like it alot

please reply

Advertisement

2. CafeKampuchia

CafeKampuchia Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2011
    Male
    Pursat, Cambodia
    Give mx player at Google Play store a try. I don't have any issues with lag.

Hope that helps.

3. joyandme

joyandme Member

Jul 22, 2012
    Female
    Receptionist
    I have the same problem... I can't watch more than 5-10 minutes of any video before it stops, buffers, and sometimes quits and I have to start over. On my laptop, I could drag it over and pick up where I left off, but try as I might with finger and stylus, I cannot drag it back to where I left off.

It IS VERY frustrating when you're trying to watch a video!

I'll have to look at MX Player as suggested and see if that helps, but I think it's more of a speed or memory issue in the tablet, although I have the same problem on my laptop ever since I ditched Frontier DSL and went to completely wireless AT&T. :(