• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

csmithrc

Lurker
Apr 2, 2010
Just wondering if anyone else experiences choppy video when playing say like flash video from ESPN or if you try to watch a video from NBC.com. The video playback on Youtube is great but seems like all other video is really unwatchable. I also tried over my wi-fi and made no difference.

Just wondering if anyone else experiences choppy video when playing say like flash video from ESPN or if you try to watch a video from NBC.com. The video playback on Youtube is great but seems like all other video is really unwatchable. I also tried over my wi-fi and made no difference.

My understanding is that is because Flash is not fully deveopled for these devices. I think all of this will change when they release Flash 10.1, I personally can not wait for this!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones