• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Christmas Shopping?

An odd gift but I've always loved astronomy... my kids bought me a star one year. It's not like I can do anything with it but it will carry my name forever. International Star Registry.

Another gift that is basically worthless (as most xmas gifts are).. There are many coin houses that will compile and place in an attractive display a set of US coins minted the year of your father's birth.

If he likes to read, an E reader of some sort can be a nice gift.

A free years membership to Android Forums is a great gift idea and fairly cheap. :)

Reactions: wyndslash
Upvote 0
I love hot sauces. One year one of my children gave a year's worth of hot sauce. I received two bottles a month. Was fun.
Another year she did the same thing with some cheese place. There are some fine cheese out there you don't find in your local market.
That same year the wife got jellies monthly. Was kind of fun and interesting.

I would love a year of varying hot sauces to try.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones