• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Chroc's Molested Rom is up!

sorry to be a complete p.i.t.a. but i have a few questions. I downloaded 1.5 ver 2 update 2 and went through the set up and got everything restored through my Titanium back up and i thought all was well. When i picked my phone up and woke it up a little later I noticed the lock screen wasn't clear. how do I clear that? also can i flash the clear widgets from fresh 1.1 over this so that I can see through my calender? I'm still trying to figure out what's compatible with what.

Upvote 0
sorry to be a complete p.i.t.a. but i have a few questions. I downloaded 1.5 ver 2 update 2 and went through the set up and got everything restored through my Titanium back up and i thought all was well. When i picked my phone up and woke it up a little later I noticed the lock screen wasn't clear. how do I clear that? also can i flash the clear widgets from fresh 1.1 over this so that I can see through my calender? I'm still trying to figure out what's compatible with what.

Not sure how Titanium backup works. You should be able to push the see through calendar

Upvote 0
FYI. I have posted up my latest rom on my blog. It's based off of Pancake 2.1a. Sorry, I have no screenshots. I will post some later today.

What works:

Marketplace (you should be able to see all apps)
Cachemate, quickboot and wifi-tether should also work
The return of the N1 bootscreen

Chocmatic Blog

Note: I know that Damage just released V2.06 of his sprint ROM. I'm hoping to start customizing it tonight or tomorrow.

Enjoy

Choc

Upvote 0
I know that the Damage and the Fresh 2.1 roms are having audio problems, is that the case with this one? It looks great and I'd love to try it, but I can't have a phone that doesn't actually make calls...

I have been real busy lately...haven't seen what's up with audio issues etc...I have been running this rom since I released it and haven't had any issues with audio that I know of. Looks like the post above this one also posted a fix. What audio problems are peeps having?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones