1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Chrome for Android

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by gloriousnumber1, Dec 17, 2012.

1. gloriousnumber1

gloriousnumber1 Android Expert

Can someone please tell me how to select a "Home Page" on Google Chrome for Android?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. kristalsoldier

kristalsoldier Android Enthusiast

Don't think you can. Quite odd come to think of it. While I like Chrome and use it most of the time on my tablet, the lack of a "home" button is quite mystifying. But there you go. I do wish Google would tweak Chrome (for Android) a bit more or at least allow us users to do so!

3. AndroidGuide

AndroidGuide Newbie

This is not possible right now, but im sure if you contact google by email or so. They will see about making this possible in a update sooner or later.

4. hstroph

hstroph Android Enthusiast

5. tcat007

tcat007 Android Expert

Yeah, that's what I do. Just bookmark any page you want, then change the bookmark icon to the Chrome icon (or any icon related to the page you linked to).

6. gloriousnumber1

gloriousnumber1 Android Expert

Quite ridiculous. I use Chrome on my PC and love it. Once and I while, I almost get mad enough to uninstall it from my phone and use something else.

7. hstroph

hstroph Android Enthusiast

I've been using the Android Firefox, due to its add-ons such as AdBlock, FlashBlock and DoNotTrack. It doesn't accept voice input however, so I just installed the Dolphin Browser and am really impressed with its capabilities.

8. Jacksmyname

Jacksmyname Well-Known Member

I also use Dolphin. Works great.

9. vosg

vosg Android Expert

Chrome for Android kinda sucks, it's great on pc though.