• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Chrome Not Working on Nexus 7 2.0

dmb1517

Lurker
Jul 30, 2013
I searched here and online for anyone else having this a problem without success. Chrome will load then immediately crash in a loop till I hit the Home button. I have uninstalled updates, cleared cache and data, force closed and disabled/enabled, and restarted to see if anything would get it to work, but nothing has changed. However, Chrome works flawlessly on my wife's profile.

Any help or tip would be welcome! Thanks

I searched here and online for anyone else having this a problem without success. Chrome will load then immediately crash in a loop till I hit the Home button. I have uninstalled updates, cleared cache and data, force closed and disabled/enabled, and restarted to see if anything would get it to work, but nothing has changed. However, Chrome works flawlessly on my wife's profile.

Any help or tip would be welcome! Thanks

Chrome on my Nexus 7.2 and Galaxy S4 has been just fine. However it was doing the same thing you describe on my HTC One. I ended up having to do a factory reset which fixed it. Now many hours of use later it's continuing to work great.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones