1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Chrome

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by MrMatthew, Jun 6, 2017.

1. MrMatthew

MrMatthew Member

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Dannydet

Dannydet Extreme Android User

Your not seeing anything out of the ordinary there, that's chrome with multiple tabs, and the other is chrome, Google app, Google settings, etc as cards...not tabs of chrome

3. MrMatthew

MrMatthew Member

Thanks Dannydet for helping me out! Not sure I understand what you saying though. Maybe I'm just stupid even though I have a 2 year degree in computer technology but never took that route after graduating.

I use to be able to make chrome look like a stack by changing s setting in flags but it no longer works. It does what every other browser does, which is make it look like fanned out cards. Can I get chrome to stack instead of fanning out like cards held in your hand?

Thanks

4. Dannydet

Dannydet Extreme Android User

I don't believe so, I now know what your looking to do, and I think Google did away with the stack option awhile back.
    If there's a way to do it, it's beyond me...

5. MrMatthew

MrMatthew Member

Update to Chrome, version 60.0.3112.107 I'm not able to enable the "stack" option, rather than the "card stack", in flags, for all my open windows! Yay!

Samsung Galaxy S7 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S7 release date was March 2016. Features and Specs include a 5.1" inch screen, 12MP camera, 4GB RAM, Exynos 8890 Octa processor, and 3000mAh battery.

March 2016
Release Date
Reviews