• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Chrome2Phone

There is a version for Firefox. I use it myself.

Fox To Phone

Just install the Chrometophone app for your phone and using the link above to install the addon for Firefox and it should work fine.

Its useful for sending any links, map links, text to your phone from your pc. Its also useful if you click on a Android Market link on Firefox, it automatically sends a link to your phone to open up the app market.

Upvote 0
There is a version for Firefox. I use it myself.

Fox To Phone

Just install the Chrometophone app for your phone and using the link above to install the addon for Firefox and it should work fine.

Its useful for sending any links, map links, text to your phone from your pc. Its also useful if you click on a Android Market link on Firefox, it automatically sends a link to your phone to open up the app market.

Chrome to Phone requires 2.2...there are those of us that will have to wait. :(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones