1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Chronicity, real time real world flu virus game

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by ChronicitySlayer, May 31, 2016.

1. ChronicitySlayer

None

Hi All

I have been working on a game for the last 18 months or so called Chronicity...it is very similar to Plague Inc, Pandemic etc, except that you play against other people in the real world, in real time. You basically create a virtual flu like virus that has various attributes and abilities, and when you encounter other players in the real world, they become infected and carry your virus far and wide.

It is available on the Android store and is still a beta:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=za.co.purpleshoe.chronicity&hl=en

[​IMG]

There is a lot of strategy required to make the most of balancing things like range vs strength of infection etc...and you can launch direct attacks like Handshakes and Sneezes on players.
    [​IMG]

There are ranks, rewards, power ups etc...its pretty much good fun. The aim is to rise to the top rank of evil genius and kill as many people on the way.

We give away a ton of in game currency (Plasma), and the testing community is great fun. We would appreciate any feedback or suggestions you may have, and I look forward to seeing you in the game...do say hi...my nickname is Slayer [​IMG]

Advertisement