• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Citrus BOOT LOOP! HELP PLEASE!

lissababy

Lurker
Mar 2, 2011
I rooted this phone (not even mine it's verizon's phone) and everything was working flawlessly besides a couple force closed apps because it's slow. I wanted to change my stock font so I downloaded an app changed it and it had to reboot because of changes. Well it rebooted and got stuck in a boot loop. I got to my operating system recovery but I need an update.zip file. I got a couple different files from forums but none of them seem to work I keep getting signature errors and other stupid errors. This is day 3 of my boot loop and I'm getting really stressed about this!

@lissababy
Not the exact word for word the same question, but yes you posted the same question 2 other times.

Anyways; to help, or see if I can help; when you boot up the phone and plug in the usb cable, can you access the phone with adb?

As for your other issue, the "E: signature verification failed" that is becasue the recovery is locked and the update.zip MUST be signed be signed by special keys, which the developers do not have. And for the spf, they have to be "found" opr "leaked" and so far that has not happened. So unles you can access adb, you have a nice new $140 paperweight:(.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones