1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Tips Clarivue Screen Protector One X

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by chief113, May 9, 2012.

1. chief113

chief113 Well-Known Member
    None

Feb 4, 2011
    Philly
    Just wanted to give everyone a head's up about Clarivue screen protectors for the One X. I just got mine. It is not even close to being a good fit for the screen. It is way too small. Check out this picture.

It's not even close, correct? So I email the company. Here's the response I got:

Hello XXX,

Thank you for choosing Clarivue.

You have received the correct screen protector.

Our screen protectors are cut slightly smaller than the complete flat surface of the device to prevent bubbles from occurring underneath the screen protector. For installation please ensure the screen protector is centered properly in the middle of the screen, so that the space is equal around all sides.

Due to the sloping and curved edges of the HTC One X this is the closest we can come to the edges without the screen protector lifting away and creating bubbles.

If you do not like the size of this protector, you may return it to us for a refund less restocking fee.

If you have any questions or comments regarding our products and services, feel free to contact us.

Best Regards,

Alex
    Clarivue.com

Restocking Fee?? What a joke. Anyway, I just wanted to tell everyone. Don't support this company.

Attached Files:

Advertisement

2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate!
    VIP Member
    None

Jan 3, 2011
    Scotland
    Even the official HTC screen protectors are smaller than the screen, but no where nearthat small.

Tags: