• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Class 6 Micro SD card

If you guys dont need the class six and can settle for class two, check these out:
100% NEW 32GB 32G microSD micro SD SDHC - eBay (item 250640841028 end time Jun-04-10 08:51:41 PDT)

This ships from CHINA.

Like we are going to purchase from China.

----

Views: 5 total
----

Spam.

Upvote 0
In case this hasn't been mentioned yet, the class naming scheme isn't as important as you would think. Companies aren't very truthful when it comes to what the cards can do realistically. For example, I was shocked to find that my larger 8gb microsd card (a PNY) had faster read/write numbers than my 4gb microsd (an adata) when I tested the two of them. You'd think it would be the reverse, as it usually seems to be that the higher the capacity of sd cards/usb sticks, the lower the speed but.. I've been lead to believe that the lesser known companies don't have the speed that others would have, or at least that I'd trust sandisk calling something class 6 over adata calling something class 6.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones