1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Root clean rom please

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bazz7777777, May 16, 2010.

1. bazz7777777

bazz7777777 New Member

May 16, 2010
    lift engineer
    walsall, uk
    hi all,
    question from a android noob, i have just brought a unlocked legend, but it was on vodafone, is there any way i can flash a clean htc 2.1 rom without the vodafone splash screen and things (im using orange), also is there a network wizard app so it will set up my gprs and mms setting.

thanks guys, im looking forward to my android trip, i got bored with symbian and windows mobile is a joke.:)

Advertisement

2. nieldk

nieldk New Member

May 19, 2010
    Firstly, create a Goldcard
    How To: Create a Goldcard | The Unlockr

Secondly, download an unbranded ROM from here, and run the RUU using the GoldCard.
    http://www.shipped-roms.com/shipped...6.35.04_7.05.35.26L_release_123853_signed.exe

3. arzme

arzme Member

May 20, 2010
    in making the Goldcard, is there a limitation on the size of the micro-SD card? i have many old micro-sd tht are too small in size to survive the current age of data size... 32MB, 64MB

4. arzme

arzme Member

May 20, 2010
    its okay i find the answer in the web already. the answer is : size of the micro didn't matter.

5. johnsoap

johnsoap New Member

Sep 23, 2010

This may be a stupid question but just haw do I 'use' the goldcard?
    turned my phone on with the goldcard inserted connected my phone to my PC with the USB cable and ran the RUU - failure :-(
    Do i need to boot the phone in a special way?

Please Help!

6. stewy

stewy Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2010
    So the WWE roms are the unbranded ones? I've been to the shipped roms website... a little bit of a text description would go a long way there.

Tags: