• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Cleaning up the stickies

DaSchmarotzer

Blame it on me
Mar 10, 2010
Qu
The admins decided that one stickied thread would be enough for every subforum, so a big cleaning started today. As you probably saw, there is now only one sticky in the main I7500 forum and none in the all things root subforum.

Our friendly staff member lekky wrote it and seeing that you guys didn't have any single place to discuss the changes, I thought I'd start a thread for a few comments so another thread doesn't get off topic. You can PM any mod if you wish to add or change something. I know some of the threads listed in the new sticky aren't really up to date, so I'll do my best to make it easier for you guys (especially newcomers, because I guess the everyday users don't really need to read this stuff :D).

A lot of users were promoted to phone guides, but I don't think any of them have a I7500, so there probably won't be another guide coming here daily. You can of course send a private message to inFECT if you need anything, as he's still here. I'll also be available to answer your questions or help you with something, but if it's phone related (and not forum related), it's always best to search or post a new thread because some other users can help you too! :D

This is just to give you an opportunity to comment. If no one cares, well, let this die in peace. :D

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones