1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

clear hidden call log on S3

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by howard5674, Jul 28, 2013.

1. howard5674

howard5674 Lurker

can anybody tell me how to delete the call log that it gets from my S3 when using kies air ? i have deleted all the recent calls on my phone before i use kies air but they still appear on the kies air call log.Samsung tells me thast there is no solution to this.What happens when i sell my phone and the next person uses kies and finds all my calls using kies air.WTF is going on here!!!Can't delete the hidden call log on my phone that kies air retrieve and we can't clear.:mad:

2. Petrah

Petrah Psychotic Female

Hopefully someone else has an answer, but all I could find about this is resetting the phone to remove them.

If you ever decide to resell the phone, factory resetting is generally recommended.

My boyfriend just got an S3, but I don't think he's used the Kies yet. Pretty sure the phone is going back on Monday though. I haven't had enough time to play with the phone to learn much about it. :(

3. howard5674

howard5674 Lurker

i am on verizion. When i use kies from samsung on wifi sync with my imac, the call log and text messages still show up even i deleted them from my phone before i connect to my computer using kies.I thought when i deleted them on my phone ,there gone.I guess the S3 stores them on a hidden file in the phone where they can't be deleted.I guess the only way to deleted them is a factory reset.Does anybody know a better way.If i have to do this, what is the best backup for my phone where it saves all my settings on the phone ? Thanks for any help in this matter..

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews