• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Clear or Color Battery Replacement Door

Back came in today -- Took about 6 or 7 business days to ship here. It randomly went from a shipping center in PA all the way out to San Diego and then back to Indy and then to me in Northern Indiana. Interesting how USPS handled that.

It's in fine shape however, so no complaints. Now I just need my Evo to put it on and then I'll have a review.

Upvote 0
Just how do you contact them? The Contact Us page on icycell.com allows you to type all you want, but there is NO SUBMIT button. I received mine, they do not fit. The tabs are too long. In addition, the website says no returns. What kind of junk is this? I am not impressed at this attempt to rip people off.

There is something wrong with your pc then. I get feedback daily usually 98% all positive. Sold over 1k units and first I am hearing the tabs do not fit.. sales AT icycell.com is my contact info, please send some pics

thanks

Upvote 0
There is something wrong with your pc then. I get feedback daily usually 98% all positive. Sold over 1k units and first I am hearing the tabs do not fit.. sales AT icycell.com is my contact info, please send some pics

thanks

Then there is something wrong with 2 PC's and 2 browsers? I just checked your website again. After I enter in contact info, my problem etc., right below that it says "security check" with nothing else. I've tried on my Win7 desktop using Firefox and IE8 and on my laptop running WinXP. The tabs are longer on the battery covers I got from you than on my original battery cover. You have this disclaimer on your website: "At this time, we are not able to handle refunds. We are 100% sure the item will arrive in 1 piece and not be DOA." So what's the point of sending pictures? I won't get a refund anyway.

Upvote 0
i don't know how feasible it is, but i have a suggestion that might help you get even more sales on these replacement doors.

The case-mate cases have a raised lip that comes up to cover the camera lens. If somehow, you can make a new mold with a raised lip that'll protect the camera lens, i'm sure you'll get a ton of people interested in those.

I know i would be. This way, even though i have a protective film on my camera lens, i could use my phone without a case and not worry about the lens getting cracked. Just a suggestion.
qft

Upvote 0
All the color choices we can do...

Attachments

• IMG_3305.jpg
    IMG_3305.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 34
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones