• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Cleared User Data

ninety9

Aug 28, 2010
Hello,

My friend cleared the user data in recovery (clockwork mod) because someone recommended it to me after flashing a rom and he was no longer able to make calls and my phone no longer had a number anymore. He was very frustrated and then someone recommend he do a RUU to 1.5 to make it completely stock and I still have no number or anything and he doesn'tknow what to do exactly.

When I go to the about phone page, it says network unknown and I'm not sure If he should call verison and reactivate the phone or not.

If someone can get back to me as soon as possible I am trying to help him fix his phone after bricking it.

If you need any more information just let me know I will be checking this thread frequently.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones