• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Clearing space from internal phone memory

Hi,

I've been wondering if I could get anymore space on my phone.
Just a couple of days ago, I uninstalled updates and cleared my user data from Facebook, and that left be with 51MB of space. But now, I only have 17MB of space left and I haven't been saving anything to my phone. Also I don't have anything I could delete. (I don't think...)
I just want to know if there are any ways that I could free some space from the internal memory of the phone. Not the SD card, the phone.
My phone isn't activated yet and I don't want to get the "Low on space" notification before I do.

Thanks in advance,
~yosefu_kun_98

Back up everything you need.

Install the Area51 ROM. That gives you Gingerbread and uses the external card as internal memory. I loaded mine up with all sorts of apps, some I tried once and never got around to uninstalling because I never came close to running out of space - with 2GB of "internal" memory. It was the best way I found for that phone, after a few months of trying to free up space.

Reactions: Prepaidguy9081
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones