• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

"Client/Server conversion error" ruining my Desire experience

My phone was doing this exact same thing when I did a few different things. The first thing that caused it was making changes to the calender from my phone to events that had been entered via the computer. The second thing that caused it was actually ACCEPTING events from my phone that had been sent from coworkers at a computer. I deleted the ones that had caused the issues and that resolved the problem. So from here on out I am just going to accept and edit events via computer only as the problem only seems to occur when i am using the phone to accept or edit.

Upvote 0
I have the HTC Thunderbolt and am using the Hotmail push through my MSN account. I have the account installed on my Laptop in Outlook, on my Thunderbolt and on my XOOM. The only place I have this error is on the phone.

The fix for me was to change the settings on my phone to: Resolve Conflict > Replace items on phone.

Go to: Settings > Accounts & Sync > Select your email account in question > General Settings > Resolve Conflict > Replace items on phone

Hope it helps.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones