• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Clip/hoslter and case for sale

cableguynoe

Android Expert
Mar 30, 2010
Monterey, CA
I bought this from Seidio a little over a month ago.

It's the Innocase II and Innocase Holster/clip.
Seidio - Your Single Source for Premium Smartphone Accessories

I thought i would use it, but I just find that I never wear that clip. I just like throwing the phone in my pocket.
Paid $50+ with shipping. I'll sell it here for $30 flat. That includes shipping.

Note: The Holster/clip will NOT fit the phone without the Innocase. It was designed to be used as a pair.
The Innocase makes the phone a bit bulkier. However, i always felt it still feels good in my hands. Protects the phone very well.

I even made a little video so you can see it's not that bulky (sorry for the bad lighting)
Let me know if you would like to see a picture of me wearing it :D

I would like to make a simple Paypal transaction. If you don't feel comfortable doing it that way, I can always set up an ebay auction, where I have 300+ positive feedbacks.
But i'd rather save the ebay fees and sell to someone here in the community.

PM me for my email so you can send the money. Dont want to post email as I might get many payments:rolleyes:

Edit: Mods, not sure if this should have gone in the lounge? Feel free to move.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones