• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

CLIQ 2.1 Release

gpirnatjr

Lurker
Jun 2, 2010
Spoke with Motorola tech support about 5 minutes ago inquiring about the release of 2.1. She said the release has started rolling out today and will be to everyone within one weeks time.

Not sure if she was pulling my chain or not but told me to call back by next wednesday if I do not get the upgrade....

I am keeping my fingers crossed, especially after finding out SKYPE has been released for Android on 2.1....

For those that are having issues doing the settings, about, system updates option. If you put the updated rom on the root of your sdcard. Rename it to update.zip restart the phone holding the power and camera button, once the ! and phone picture appears - open the keyboard, hit ALT+L, then follow the instructions to run the update.zip file.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones