• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Cliq or Mytouch...whats better

Im in the market for a new Android phone and wanted to get some feedback from the android community. Should I go with Mytouch or Cliq? What are the pros and cons on each handset (hardware n software)?

Thanks for the feedback.

oh and yeah HI :)

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Not exactly an introduction ...

Please place your questions in the appropriate forum.

For Now I have moved this to the Lounge

Upvote 0
I'll be getting one of these phones tomorrow and I'm having trouble deciding which one. I've done a lot of research and from what I can tell the hardware is better on the cliq. The only problem I've found with the cliq so far is that moto doesn't seem to or has no plans of upgrading the Android Os..which almost seems to insane to be true.

Android rumor report: Motorola edition – Android and Me

The mytouch honestly seems fine but since the moto had better hardware I figured why not go with it. Better hardware wont mean much though if the software is outdated.

Since I don't know much about the android community though I thought maybe there was a way around this moto update stuff. I also thought maybe it doesn'tmatter as much as I thought it did. Either way I figured this was the best place to ask.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones