1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Support Cliq wont let me edit apn

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Solace87, Mar 31, 2010.

1. Solace87

Solace87 New Member

Mar 31, 2010
    When I try to edit apn it will not save just go blank on the cliq. I have a t-mobile mytouch and I edit the apn and my att sim works fine. Also I have an old t-mobile sim when I put it in the cliq it shows the old apn, but will not show anything with the att sim.

I want to unlock this but I want to know I can use it before I go through that effort

Advertisement

2. spyderman

spyderman Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2010
    i have no issues creating a new APN and saving it... This is on a unlocked CLIQ.. I am using Simple Mobile and getting internet no problem...

3. t2marketing

t2marketing New Member

May 17, 2010
    Spyderman,
    I also have a Motorola Cliq on Simple Mobile. When I called in, they did not give me the correct settings because the internet still is not up. I am stuck on the MotorBlur screen. It says "The radio is unable to connect to the network. Make sure that the radio is on.....:thinking: Please help. I am about to pull my hair out. Thanks.

4. toydawg

toydawg Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2010
    Network Engineer for major communications company
    Alhambra, CA
    I have an unlocked Cliq and it worked fine on AT&T. I tested it on my work cell right after I unlocked it.

Don't edit the APN, instead just create a new one and add all of the AT&T APN information there. I placed the instructions below just in case:

Settings>Wireless Controls>Mobile Networks>Access Point Names> Then click on the left button to create a "New APN"

That should do the trick.

5. javy503

javy503 New Member

Aug 17, 2010
    how did u get the internet?
    i got a motorola cliq on simple mobile too but its not unlocked i have tried everithing and nothing seens to work :(
    cant get the mms and internet

6. lj00720

lj00720 New Member

Aug 24, 2010
    hey would u mind sending me your settings on the cliq? I cant seem yo mms or get on the internet. thx in advance spyder

7. lww29349

lww29349 New Member

Aug 28, 2010