• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Clock and Weather App

D

Deleted User

Hi guys, is there any way to remove the weather icon from underneath the clock? I have turned off all GPS and auto update settings to conserve battery life so the icon under the clock is always wrong so it seems pointless that I even have it there

Reactions: vazo144
Hi guys, is there any way to remove the weather icon from underneath the clock? I have turned off all GPS and auto update settings to conserve battery life so the icon under the clock is always wrong so it seems pointless that I even have it there

The weather Clock is a pair ... there is a single weather set of widgets ... but have not seen that exact clock as a single ...

You will probably need to find a different Clock Widget.

Upvote 0

The weather Clock is a pair ... there is a single weather set of widgets ... but have not seen that exact clock as a single ...

You will probably need to find a different Clock Widget.

Awwwww shame about that as I love the flip clock but it just looks stupid having the incorrect weather underneath it. Looks like I'm going to go do some clock hunting then

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones