• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Clock question

Jerseystepup

Nov 16, 2010
This is probably a stupid questions, but im full of them.. :D I just got my X last night and im noticing some of you have the clock displayed bigger accross the top of your homepage as well as current weather... my clock is tiny in the top right.. How do i adjust this? god im so lost with this thing.

Widget is any program on your desktop that independently performs a function, rather than just opening up another program. Examples: clock (tells time) weather (shows weather report), battery widget (shows changes in battery power and sometimes phone temperature).

What bbuck is referring to is this: Beautiful Widgets - Android app on AppBrain

Upvote 0
[Hide]
2vjreib.jpg
[/Hide]

The big clock and weather is beautiful widgets click show to see an example. You can customize it to look however you'd like!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones