• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Clock/weather widget recommendations

zmauls

Dec 5, 2012
I really liked the Sense 4 Clock widget that came with my HTC Evo V 4G but when I started running MidnightRomS it stopped picking up my location and I can't fix it. I went and downloaded Weather+ which is nice but it's annoying that you can only set one location instead of having the GPS pick up your current position and having it update the weather accordingly. Any suggestions? Want a decent looking clock/weather widget.

I really liked the Sense 4 Clock widget that came with my HTC Evo V 4G but when I started running MidnightRomS it stopped picking up my location and I can't fix it. I went and downloaded Weather+ which is nice but it's annoying that you can only set one location instead of having the GPS pick up your current position and having it update the weather accordingly. Any suggestions? Want a decent looking clock/weather widget.

I suggest either trying hd widgets or beautiful widgets. They both look great and can use gps location.

Reactions: zmauls
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones