1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

clock/weather widget

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by kraze0g, Dec 23, 2009.

1. kraze0g

kraze0g Android Enthusiast

Neone kno if by using the standard clock weather widget on home screen drains battery? Or does the weather only update over a period of time? Just wonderin if i should remove it for just a clock and use the weather channel. Thanks

2. Podivin

Podivin Android Expert

It's never been a problem for me.

3. RC Addict

RC Addict Android Enthusiast

You can change the update period manually. If I remember correctly it is set to three hours by default. And no, it is not a big battery drainer.

4. Eric2

Eric2 Well-Known Member

Can someone tell me how to delete a city from the weather widget? (I can see how to add one, but can't for the life of me find where/how to delete one.) Edit: Never mind...I figured it out. ("Scroll" to city, and then tap Menu => Delete)

And how does one change the refresh time?

5. RC Addict

RC Addict Android Enthusiast

Apparently you can't with the HTC version. You COULD change the update interval on the Droid however... Drat.

6. dusthead

dusthead Member

for a lot of things you just have to hit menu everywhere and see what comes up...also touching and "holding" that spot for a submenu works sometimes too.

HTC Droid Eris Forum

The HTC Droid Eris release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7600 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews