• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Clock wrong?

I noticed the same thing this morning. Went in and manually set the time about 2 hours ago and it is still correct. I thought at first that it was a Verizon network time issue, but all the other Verizon phones I've seen today show accurate times.

Yeah, I should've mentioned. It doesn't seem to be a VZW issue or an Android issue. My wife's Droid X is just fine.

Upvote 0
Just noticed this problem first hand (CM7, HTC Desire Z, clock set manually): I synced my phone and my alarm clock to have the EXACT same time. My alarm went off at 7 on both the phone and the alarm clock. I hit snooze on both, which is 10 more minutes. 10 minutes passed and indeed at 710 my alarm clock went off YET my android phone was at 709. Very strange.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones