1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Clockwork Mod Errors?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by phantom27, Feb 9, 2011.

1. phantom27

phantom27 Newbie

Here is my problem. I've been running Sonofskywalker3's 4.01 DL30 rom for a couple of days (loving it). I installed an app that broke my "back" button. I booted into recovery (the stock one) and did a full wipe reinstall. Then I was stuck in a boot loop.

I used Odin to flash a DL09 tar from here. Then I rooted using this method.

Every time I tried flashing a ROM I got an error about not having signed files. I installed ClockworkMod from here using the Red install listed near the bottom.

Now I can boot into ClockworkMod 2.5.0.4 (green) from ROM Manager and at one point I was able to manually boot into the RED ClockworkMod by manually holding down both volume buttons at boot up, applying the sdcard:update.zip in the stock recovery (2e).

I tried to flash the DL30 ROM again from ROM Manager (Sonofskywalker's ROM). I just get errors saying "Can't mount /dev/block/mmcblk0 (or /dev/block/mmcblk0p1) (Device or resource busy).

I thought it might be the SD Card so I tried a different SD Card and exact same error. I even got the same error with the RED ClockworkMod

Is there a way I can flash something with Odin and get it to work? Right now I'm in the phone (not bricked) but I don't have vibrate (really weird). Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Current Phone Specs:
    Hardware version: i500.04
    Model Number: SCH-I500
    Firmware version: 2.1-update1
    Baseband Version: S:i500.04 V.DL09
    Kernel version: 2.6.29
    Build Number: SCH-I500.DL09

ROM Manager v3.0.0.7
    Current Recovery: ClockworkMod 2.5.0.4

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. phantom27

phantom27 Newbie

tjbugs1 likes this.
  3. tjbugs1

tjbugs1 Well-Known Member

I am, thanks for the info!

Samsung Fascinate Forum

The Samsung Fascinate release date was Q3 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, GB RAM, Hummingbird processor, and 1500mAh battery.

Q3 2010
Release Date
Reviews