1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

clockwork mod recovery

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by cell2011, May 21, 2011.

1. cell2011

cell2011 Android Enthusiast

Hi i need help i had clockwork 2.5.0.1 on Droid. i downloaded cyan mod 6 last night but couldnt find market app and wanted to install google apps in the roms to be able to sign in and there was an error when downloading. Ive wiped everything but dont know how to get this back to anything or even stock. It was 2.2. I dont care where it goes now as long as its something. I cant get into the recovery after booting up but no home screen yet. Experts please

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. cell2011

cell2011 Android Enthusiast

I backed up nandroid says backup complete but no sd-ext found? Is that imporatant also now where do i go from here whatelse do i do in recovery? Im at the green screen where do i go after the backup on nandroid?

3. johnlgalt

johnlgalt Antidisestablishmentarian

OK, you needed to backup *before* you wiped. Since you've wiped, now you'll need a backup made before the wipe in order to restore.

As for the SD-Ext not found, don't worry- that's normal, very very few of us actually had an SD-Ext partition - it was something that was done on older phones to allow for Apps2SD, I believe, before Google made it standard on Froyo+.

Motorola Droid Forum

The Motorola Droid release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, 256GB RAM, processor, and 1400mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews