• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root ClockworkMod Recovery Builder

Status
Not open for further replies.

lMonsterl

Android Expert
Jul 18, 2011
U.S.
This has been out for a while but nobody here has really mentioned it (didnt know about it). Anyway this is by cwm and it can be used to create a cwm recovery for any phone super easy in like 2 steps. It has the touch option AND koush said it was updated to v6.

I have not had time to test anything out recently but i wanted to add this because i know that people were wanting a touch recovery.

Recovery Builder

Yea its great for devices that doesnt need anything out of the ordinary unlike most LG's now a days like the Marquee, , Ignite, Esteem, etc etc. The builder has no option to add the postrecoveryboot.sh that fixes the button combo cwm loop/data wipe issues.

It has been brought to koush's attention, so hopefully he will update it soon.

Upvote 0
Yea its great for devices that doesnt need anything out of the ordinary unlike most LG's now a days like the Marquee, , Ignite, Esteem, etc etc. The builder has no option to add the postrecoveryboot.sh that fixes the button combo cwm loop/data wipe issues.

It has been brought to koush's attention, so hopefully he will update it soon.

Gotcha, I never really noticed an available devices list so I figured they had simplified a way to do it. Lame. Hopefully updated soon(ish)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones