1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root Clockworkmod v5.0.2.6 Backup Wrong Date After Flashing back to 2.2 in order to change the PRL

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by TheGreatZhuzhu, Dec 11, 2011.

1. TheGreatZhuzhu

None

Dec 8, 2011
    I had CM7.1.0-TG-Beta0.8 on my phone, but I wanted to change my PRL (no difference in speed in NW FLORIDA for me went back to stock PRL) so I flash my phone back to 2.2, before I flash back to 2.2 I did the usual I wipe cache partition, wipe data/factory reset, mount and storage- format cache, format data, format system, Wipe Dalvik Cache, then restore original stock (2.2), then ran QPST and change the PRL several times (tried different PRLS and went back to the stock PRL :) Then loaded CM7.1.0-TG-Beta0.8 back on my phone and did a backup that when I notice I am getting 2010 January, no big deal all I can do is change the back name on my SD card, but I was wondering if I did something wrong in my procedure of going back to 2.2 (the process of which I did it) or maybe it was the QPST programing that flash my date to 2010 January. Any ideas of what went wrong and how could I fix this, also while I am at it, in Rom Manger I notice triumph is not listed which device is compatible ?

Advertisement

2. agentc13

agentc13 Daleks Über Alles
    None

Aug 31, 2011
    Skaro
    The Triumph is not compatible with ROM Manager, you have to install the recoveries and ROMs manually.

Other people have issues with an incorrect date/time for nandroid backups in CWM. Mine are off by about 4 or 5 hours, lol. I don't know what else you can do besides manually change the file name so it is correct. You probably didn't do anything wrong to make the date incorrect.

TheGreatZhuzhu likes this.
  3. DAN040790

DAN040790 Member
    None

Nov 17, 2011
    Nothing is wrong. I went back to stock just to have a nand backup of stock and mine is Jan as well. It'll do that sometimes.