1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

[closed] Explosion Rom v1.5 moving...

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Slayer72, Sep 11, 2013.

1. Slayer72

Slayer72 Android Expert

You should always make a backup to your extsdcard, I would say that if your extsdcard isn't present then backup to internal memory but don't wipe and flash a new install until you move your backup to your external sd card, it's been my experience that when doing a wipe on the Rush that it doesn't touch internal storage sd it only wipes the system partition and data partition for the fresh install, but to be safe move your backup from internal to external sd before wiping and doing a fresh flash... :)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. codester0869

codester0869 Member

Thanks bro sorry to pm u and post I was just trying to see if you could get back quick.... And u did thank you very much. Can't wait to try v1.5!!! :D:cool::D:eek::thumbup::thumbup:

3. Slayer72

Slayer72 Android Expert

Not a problem man, we are having an issue with the lockscreen ticker but don't worry we'll get it hammered out... :p

4. Slayer72

Slayer72 Android Expert

Let me know what you guys think of the New bootani and the boot sound, also let me know how you guys like the AOSP Lockscreen for Xposed... :D :car:

5. pyro_guy0001

pyro_guy0001 Android Enthusiast

I love it but why u have it as rap. Maybe have a cool android sound, other then that, everything is awesome great work.

6. Slayer72

Slayer72 Android Expert

Because it's the sound I got from superboy4444 and it sounded cool to me, but feel free to change it in your setup, just replace the sound in system/media/audio/ui/BST folder, just not sure if it accepts other music formats besides .ogg, test it and let me know...

Here's something for you guys, check it out lol :p

https://plus.google.com/photos/albu...5936275139593455682&oid=117319426734592995557

We now have a way to change the colors of the Google keyboard with the updated XBlast Tools 1.6.2 for Xposed Framework :D :car:

pyro_guy0001 likes this.
  7. codester0869

codester0869 Member

Tried to look. I don't have permission!!! Grr let me seeeee hahahh

8. Slayer72

Slayer72 Android Expert

1 minute...

9. codester0869

codester0869 Member

Thanks. So psched about the update but I tried downloading it and I got a call during it and it failed (always happens) so I ran out of time. Gonna try again tonight on my throttled 3g and check it out in the morn

10. Slayer72

Slayer72 Android Expert

Here ya go... :D

[​IMG]

11. codester0869

codester0869 Member

Sweet so we can change it any color.... Within reason

12. Slayer72

Slayer72 Android Expert

Yup just make sure you pick a keyboard background color that compliments the key background color and the letter color... :)

13. codester0869

codester0869 Member

Yeaa I already have issues with that putting in contacts.. not really sure what happened. May be the ROM bcuz I haven't messed with anything like that might try looking into it.. When I type in a new contact the text is the same color as the background until you change fields .... on another subject I can only set an alarm with search or voice actions there is no OK when manually setting it.... sorry I changed the subject.. might have slight A D....O look butterflies

14. Slayer72

Slayer72 Android Expert

Rofl sorry was facebooking on my phone lol :p

15. codester0869

codester0869 Member

No problem.... Well I've been downloading this ROM and on 8% after 30min!!! This rate might get it by lunch tommoro gahahahah :D:p

16. Slayer72

Slayer72 Android Expert

Lmmfao!! :p

17. codester0869

codester0869 Member

Well I just proved once again I'm a dumbass I texted my fiance and wouldn't u know the DL was unsuccessful. Restart from 0!! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

18. Slayer72

Slayer72 Android Expert

>.<

19. codester0869

codester0869 Member

Lmao thanks bro now I feel a little better

20. Slayer72

Slayer72 Android Expert

LMMFAO!! :D :car: :car:

21. codester0869

codester0869 Member

Well now my DL is failing and I dunno y!! Getting very frustrated please help if you can

22. Slayer72

Slayer72 Android Expert

Do you have Skype??

Do you have dropbox?? I'll up it to mine and send you a link so you can add it to yours then you can export it to your extSdCard with the dropbox app on your phone... :)

23. kskillz

kskillz Well-Known Member

I'm having trouble still too. If possible send me the drop box link I have an account there

Nvm....I finally got it

24. pyro_guy0001

pyro_guy0001 Android Enthusiast

I changed the poweron sound, no offence I don't mind rap but it not my heavy metal style Lol. I listen rap once a while Lol. Anyways thanks for the help, this update was worth a hour to download. I like the xbatteries and the lock screen :) good work, I added my tweaks to the build.prop that I may send so y'all can add it

Samsung Galaxy Rush Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Rush release date was September 2012. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 3MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1750mAh battery.

September 2012
Release Date
Reviews