• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help closing apps

hardwood28

Lurker
Feb 19, 2013
I was wondering if you have to manually close apps? I had to on my samsung charge or they would drain my battery in no time. And if you can or have to how do you do it? Also closing internet windows when I exit them there is always one left you cant close whats up with that?

I was wondering if you have to manually close apps? I had to on my samsung charge or they would drain my battery in no time. And if you can or have to how do you do it? Also closing internet windows when I exit them there is always one left you cant close whats up with that?

Welcome to the Forums!!

On chrome you can close all the windows, though I never bother too.

And as long as you 'back out' of apps instead of just hitting the home key I would never worry about closing apps.

Every once and a while I will clear out my recent apps, but that's just the OCD in me :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones