1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

clueless and old school

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by wendysuecook, May 5, 2011.

1. wendysuecook

wendysuecook Lurker

hello there, okay so im loving my optimus t however i seem to have to delete apps all the time because it claims my storage space is low, i dont understand why im the only one with this issue, my fr9iends have tons and tons of apps and i only have like maybe 18 and even today when i deleted a couple my storage sapce is still to full. i cant recieve any text right now... help me please:eek::cool::mad::(:thinking:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. tonyb81

tonyb81 Android Enthusiast

do your friends have the Optimus T as well? The Optimus T doesn't have that much internal storage on it I think it has 170mb, even thought it comes with a SD memory card the apps will save to the internal memory. What you can try is going into Menu/Settings/Application/Manage Applications and check the "Downloaded" tab, some of the apps may let you install them to the SD memory card. This will free up the phones internal memory so you can install more apps and save other data like text messages.

3. etacarinae

etacarinae Newbie

how do you open the compartment for the memory card?....it seems fragile and would break if forced to open would like to up grade to a 8 G card. Is their a certain technique to doing this.