• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Clueless here re Android Freedom 10 tablet

Suspira44

Lurker
Dec 25, 2011
Hi, I am hoping someone here can direct me to a site or perhaps help me with the Android Freedom 10 tablet that I received for Christmas. It came with a small brochure that frankly did not offer much help.

First of all, in order to set up the Internet, I have to click on a symbol that isn't there. Ditto to see the applications - that symbol is not there either. Also, the screen keeps going black every few seconds.

One time I did find the globe that would lead me to the Internet were I able to somehow get it. Now I don't even know where I got that. I haven't seen it since. Unfortunately I don't know a soul who has an Ipad or any other kind of tablet.

The instructions are telling me to click on things I don't have, and I'm lost. Can anyone advise me?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones