1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

CM-13.0 PREVIEW

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Adknight87, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Adknight87

Adknight87 Well-Known Member

***Soon to Come***

ciresiuol123 and aurey2244 like this.
  2. Best Answer:
    Post #8 by Adknight87, Jan 20, 2016 (1 points)
  3. der_cobester

der_cobester Newbie

The suspense is killing me

aurey2244 likes this.
  4. aurey2244

aurey2244 Well-Known Member

Awesome bro, u taking the challenges head on!

5. Adknight87

Finally got the kernel to compile though I'm getting thrown to the recovery

der_cobester likes this.
  6. aurey2244

Really man I can only imagine what you've went through for the kernel, if I may ask, what source did use to build, was it the same as last time we talked? And man i personally appreciate everything you're doing for this phone right now, you're really kicking ass

7. Adknight87

It's my own.

aurey2244 likes this.
  8. aurey2244

Cool, doing ur own stuff, I have a question about the two roms u have, are u gonna finish the 12.1 rom or stop as is and focus primarily on the 13 rom? I'm just curious to c what peaks ur attention more, I'm fine with whatever u choose to do, I'd just like to know what u have in mind for the future of this phone

9. Adknight87

Tell you what. I'll be done when I will be done. I'm in no rush so stop asking.

Ryan1976 and der_cobester like this.
  10. aurey2244

Whoa, whoa, whoa bro, not trying to rush u, don't get the wrong idea, I just wanted to know what u were gonna do, I didn't care when it was done or when u start, lol that's it, sorry 87 not trying to come at u that way, I've had stuff that was important like this dev stuff that I still have to do too so ik where u coming from believe me, so believe this dude I'm not in the slightest means trying to get to u about this, take yo time I'm just grateful that it's in ur plans man

JoshD likes this.
  11. der_cobester

der_cobester Newbie

Aurey, he's not trying to be rude, he's just saying you're a bit interruptive. This is the place to talk about development on the avant. Not what's going to happen with it, and not your Chromebook. We should keep this thread to CM13 development and the other one to Cm12 development. Both for the Avant. Not whatever Chromebook you have. Now please don't reply to this, because that's exactly what we're requesting for you not to do. I don't intend to come off as rude, I think you just don't quite get the point of these threads and what is up for discussion.

Edit: It's also generally frowned upon in forums to use texting abbreviations such as "u", and "c." Fix that, and you will be taken a lot more seriously.

Cobra11Murderer likes this.
  12. codyedmonson

codyedmonson Android Enthusiast

Good to see the avant is still getting love long after it was due, I got this phone as a replacement to a phone that metro didn't sell anymore. I loved it with aokp and am glad to see the life coming back to this phone, I recently upgraded to the opo and am still using my old avant as a media device. Keep up the good work guys!

iboyperson and Cobra11Murderer like this.
  13. MadDeveloper

MadDeveloper Member

I'm willing to help with the cm 13 rom, I'm Here to be a test bunny, including helping with development work

Edit: Did not finish comment.

#12 MadDeveloper, Mar 9, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2016
    aurey2244 likes this.
  14. iboyperson

iboyperson Newbie

I would also be willing to volunteer my android as a test subject

15. My avant is up for being a test dummy! I actually went back to my ancient Skyrocket because it had more development than the Avant had, so nice to hear it's getting some attention! :)

16. JoshD

JoshD Well-Known Member

Not doing much with mine atm due to a cracked screen but I'm up for some testing.

17. vekenti

vekenti Newbie

Ooooo sign me up for testing too

Samsung Galaxy Avant Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Avant release date was July 2014. Features and Specs include a 4.5" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1.5GB RAM, Snapdragon 400 processor, and 2100mAh battery.

July 2014
Release Date
Reviews