• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root CM 7.0.3 - app icons on home screens issue

I have installed the cyanogen mod 7.0.3, and have been playing around in the menu's and cant seem to find if the option is available to turn this off. Whenever i go to select an app icon from any of my home screens and press that icon i have a box (more of a rectangle actually) that forms around that icon ( I assume this box that is formed around the app is to inform me that i have successfully selected that app) Is there a way to turn this off or atleast make it blend in with the back ground so that the outline of the box does not show up around the app selected? I am also using the stock launcher adw that came with this rom, i normally use Launcher pro (and lp does not give me this issue), but i am giving adw launcher a go.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones