• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
sorry guys. i started workin on this new device. ZTE Awe for Virgin. I took it from 1.2 GHz to 1.7 GHz OC and added some govs/schedulers, achieved f2fs backport from 3.8 kernel, and added in exfat. I will be doing that to our kernel as its just a matter or moving some files around. I see that the 7x30 sony devices have cm11 now, so ima look into a cm fix and hopefully see if we can get it booting correctly.

Reactions: creed10 and rawraw
Upvote 0
looks like this phone wont be gettin no cm. time to move on to another phone

or you could stop being an impatient ****. We only have 1-2 people working on this and on top of that there is a known issue getting it to boot. I suggest you either stop spamming the forums asking for an ETA or just don't post ever again. If you have an issue with how long it is taking, I invite you to do it yourself and see how far you get. Now have a nice day sir.

Upvote 0
was twrp taken down for some reason? I get a 404 error when clicking the link. I understand if it's cause twrp is still unstable

the link was never actually to TWRP for some reason. I don't know if he plans on reposting at any point. It has been holiday season for the last couple of months, so I'm sure that has something to do with the lul in posts.

Upvote 0
sorry guys. i started workin on this new device. ZTE Awe for Virgin. I took it from 1.2 GHz to 1.7 GHz OC and added some govs/schedulers, achieved f2fs backport from 3.8 kernel, and added in exfat. I will be doing that to our kernel as its just a matter or moving some files around. I see that the 7x30 sony devices have cm11 now, so ima look into a cm fix and hopefully see if we can get it booting correctly.

whats the last logcat of the cm that you got to flash but not boot?

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
if I may offer some suggestions, I was reading around on the galaxy tab 10.1 forums over on xda, and found a thread that showed how some devs managed to get kitkat working on the galaxy tab 10.1. I believe they found some workarounds for the "set_metadata" and updater-script problems. also, they compiled off OMNIRom rather than cyanogenmod. I don't know how helpful it could be, but it's something I suppose.

original thread can be found here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2516442

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones