• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root CM10 Battery life.

I have CM10 and this is what happens to my battery. Anyway to fix this?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1358004528762.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358004528762.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 164
Did you ever calibrate your battery stats? I don't know if the rule still applies on newer phones but you usually calibrate your battery stats after installing a new ROM on it. The Android technology never shows a "true" percentage of battery power to prevent overcharging it.

Calibrating your battery is a myth :p

Upvote 0
He was saying that constantly charging and unpluging your phone when it is not needed nukes your battery.

Just roll with the battery drain, bro. I called this out when we had the first alpha, we are still in the development phase and bugs do need to be ironed out. If you cannot live with it then switch back over to 4.0.4, at least you know that is stable.

(Edit) Permission reset? Why the f**k would that be needed for battery calibration?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones