1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

CM10 Battery life.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Androidconda, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Androidconda

Androidconda Newbie

I have CM10 and this is what happens to my battery. Anyway to fix this?

Attached Files:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Ubercharrge

Ubercharrge Android Enthusiast

3. zeest

zeest Android Enthusiast

I see no problem.

4. twogbsd

twogbsd Android Expert

I see the problem.

On the left, look at the very first peak. Look to the right a little. See how its cut off and suddenly drops?

5. zeest

zeest Android Enthusiast

He ran a hardware-intensive app, watched a video, etc? With the amount of time showed in this graph, that drop was probably around 10-30 minutes. The graph is showing over a day.

6. Androidconda

Androidconda Newbie

Only apps I have are tapatalk and the gapps that I flashed with cm10. Idk whats doing this.

7. zeest

zeest Android Enthusiast

I dunno, this doesn't happen to me, that I have noticed anyway. My battery lasts 2-3 days idle. I will check my battery stats in a few hours, and if I don't get anything, then again tomorrow, see if I get any drops like that.

8. douglasr007

douglasr007 Member

Did you ever calibrate your battery stats? I don't know if the rule still applies on newer phones but you usually calibrate your battery stats after installing a new ROM on it. The Android technology never shows a "true" percentage of battery power to prevent overcharging it.

9. twogbsd

twogbsd Android Expert

Calibrating your battery is a myth :p

10. BRAINZ2013

BRAINZ2013 Extreme Android User

Its tru calibration is best new or old but not just the calibration is good its charging and killing that following it.but when you calibrate a battery try to do a fix permission in the clockworkmod ...

11. twogbsd

twogbsd Android Expert

Lol wut....

12. ninjasinabag

ninjasinabag Android Enthusiast

He was saying that constantly charging and unpluging your phone when it is not needed nukes your battery.

Just roll with the battery drain, bro. I called this out when we had the first alpha, we are still in the development phase and bugs do need to be ironed out. If you cannot live with it then switch back over to 4.0.4, at least you know that is stable.

(Edit) Permission reset? Why the f**k would that be needed for battery calibration?

13. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid

What firmware is OP running? Aren't we all supposed to be on D??

14. MotoTriumphant

MotoTriumphant Android Enthusiast

Yes supposed to be on D for cm10 to function properly or even boot?

15. ninjasinabag

ninjasinabag Android Enthusiast

It's supposed to only run with d, but can run with c when modded right. I'm running mine from c and then flashing cm10... I don't know what the hell I did and I've been trying to replicate it.

16. TheAmazingDave

TheAmazingDave Android Expert

Looks like the phone was searching for radio signal during the period of rapid depletion.

I also don't really see a problem.

LG Motion 4G Forum

The LG Motion 4G release date was August 2012. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Plus processor, and 1700mAh battery.

August 2012
Release Date
Reviews