• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root cm10 style ui

Keithman2567

Android Enthusiast
Mar 25, 2013
I'm working on building a cm10 style ui. Gt do you care if I use your updater script and your systemui.apk from dark plague. Its not done yet but here's a preview.

Attachments

• 2013-06-29-01-01-30.jpg
    2013-06-29-01-01-30.jpg
    272.1 KB · Views: 141
The plethora of options and diversification cm gives- or the absolute Katana option with the two things CM10 lacks...

I need that 4G. I only have 1x otherwise in Philadelphia- City of Brotherly Love aka- the Home of Liberty. The Land- in the global climate change sweetspot!

I really miss CM menus and theming- but its a smartphone- and a smartphone sucking data thru a cocktail straw doesn't get it for me- I need that firehydrant!
With our best wishes and the technical superiority of our Android Development crews... I'm sure by end of summer the rest of the stuff will be 100%.... but Katana is getting er dun... in the meantime.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones