• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root CM12.1 UNOFFICIAL RC5

so here is a new test build

still media audio is not working

it has the Kis3 ril files
set LCD density back to 320
bluetoothe does not crash, maybe BT is working now
got rid of the screen keys
de-bloated, removed a lot of the stock rom files that I was copying

so we still need media audio
need to figure out why sensor gets corrupted
probably needs other fixes and tweaks

https://www.mediafire.com/?s97t3bs43ptf4w3
md5 sum 8f81cbf12db84de87b4f57a496913d93

Upvote 0
so here is a new test build

still media audio is not working

it has the Kis3 ril files
set LCD density back to 320
bluetoothe does not crash, maybe BT is working now
got rid of the screen keys
de-bloated, removed a lot of the stock rom files that I was copying

so we still need media audio
need to figure out why sensor gets corrupted
probably needs other fixes and tweaks

https://www.mediafire.com/?s97t3bs43ptf4w3
md5 sum 8f81cbf12db84de87b4f57a496913d93
I flashed the zip you made for after going back to stock after cm12 for sensors WHILE cm12 was installed and that seemed to help.

Upvote 0
Hroark you are the beast bro!!!!! It literally took no time for the Rom to be functional, I thank you good sir for not giving up on this phone or this community and giving hope to our Zmax! I was one of those who was going to change phone but you motivated me to hold on! Hats off to you!!!

Upvote 0
Btw Hroark Im sorry I already asked this in the discussion thread but seeing youre here actively I want to ask the man who made this glorious victory for us, I flashed the build before this last one, which had the Ril in it already, it pulled my Cricket apn so I had service right away and showed H, I switched to Lte and short after data dissapeared and had none, I messed up with the apn and nothing, any suggestions sir?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones