1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Cm7-05142011

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Mferrill, May 21, 2011.

1. Mferrill

Mferrill Newbie

Hey,

Just rooted, and flashed to CM7's latest build. First off. Thank you! I love it. Everything seems to work great for me. I have the "Roaming Indicator Off" banner on my lockout screen and when I use the top pulldown menu. I read that it was removed in a previous build. Should I recover, and flash back to the older build? I really don't want too because it was way back in build 04052011 it looks like.

Any ideas, suggestions? I tried flashing to Stock and reflashing 05142011 already, same issue. New 2 this, only had the phone itself 2 days..:) So any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. one80bysummer1

one80bysummer1 Well-Known Member

3. Mferrill

Mferrill Newbie

Doh! Skipping steps is bad :eek: I even had that file ready to go on my sd card. Musta forgot to use it, got all excited about getting the CM7 lol. tyvm. :D

4. one80bysummer1

haha no sweat man, youll get it before you know it. good luck.

5. nuttmeg

nuttmeg Extreme Android User

remember you can flash all 3 files while you in cwm recovery, 1. cm-7, 2. gapps, 3. metro-off v1.3...i even did the oc kernel while i was in there and no problems.

6. septembersrain

septembersrain 句_句 Smurfing Awesome

I personally flash the Rom first, Let it boot up then start my wifi and change the end button behavior in spare parts. Then I reboot and do Gapps, MetrOFF, and OC Kernel together. I guess everyone has their own little system. :]

7. nuttmeg

yep,its funny how every ascend operates but yet is the same in some ways...lol :p

8. PlayfulGod

PlayfulGod Extreme Android User

Just FYI I didnt create the MetrOFF MMS fix, just converted it to edify and edited/modded it to remove the 'No Roaming indicator'. Creation credit still goes to the original dev. ;)

9. nuttmeg

true that, but you made it easy for peoples to flash it using the 3xxxx, so they dont have to drop down to 2xxxx just to install it...:cool:

10. one80bysummer1

haha thats all i was sayin!! take the props, jerk...j/k

11. nuttmeg

bahahahaha!!!:)