• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Cm7.1

Pep

Android Enthusiast
Apr 5, 2011
Qld, Australia
Hi All.

I'm still pretty new with running/installing different roms.

Downloaded CM7.1 through Rom Manager, All worked but when I press the Menu then Settings nothing happens, tried a full reboot but no joy.

Not sure if I've done something wrong.

Currently using RCMix3D Runny v4.0

Thanks Pep

Love this rom and the performance of the rom. Using lordmod kernel and everything is working perfectly but...... I'm having problems with flash player ie its not working at all. I know this has been covered in other posts and I think I have tried all things suggested to fix it. Tried flash 10.1, 10.2 and the latest version and also all suggestions regarding rom manager. Don't want to change to another rom but flash player is kind of essential for me. Can anyone suggest anything else I can try. Btw I'm using an unbranded GSM version of the phone (just in case its relevant) . PS thanks in advance and keep up the good work on the forums. :)

Upvote 0
Not entirely sure to be honest then? :eek:

Which version of Opera was it? Mobile or Mini?

Sorry about the late reply. Been having a nightmare with my phone today. I have tried both operas and still no joy. Grrrrrrr :-( Market stopped working randomly for me today too but that's fixed now. Was getting a download error message and could not download anything. Had a play with rcmix today briefly so may switch to that and try cm7 again another day.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones