1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Cm7 4g????

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by cherubashe, Sep 18, 2011.

1. cherubashe

cherubashe Newbie

Is 4G working on CM7.1. Used to have in my area but not now. And if it is did i do something wrong or do I have to do something additional.

2. argedion

argedion The TechnoFrog

I am fairly confident if you had 4g in your area then it is still there. As far as CM7 i'm not sure have no 4g in my area to check it with.

3. youdoofus

youdoofus Android Expert

At first, cm7 had some 4G issues, but not anymore. So unless you have an old version, no worries man.

4. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

it a youdoofus sighting:D:D:D

5. 9to5cynic

9to5cynic Android Expert

4g works in CM7 (at least for me). You may want to check to see if you have your wimax keys. There are two ways to do that, a) an app in the market, and b) using terminal emulator and issuing several commands grepping for the keys. I'd probably go with the app.

If you have your keys, wipe cache and davlik and see if that fixes it, if not wipe and reflash.

If you don't have your keys, better hope you nandroid'd them at one point and restore from there.

Good luck.

cherubashe likes this.
  6. tennispro4ever

tennispro4ever Well-Known Member

Cyanogenmod 7.1.0 RC1 and 4G is working great. Heck the over all rom is flawless for me. I was running CM 7.0.3.1 and I had so many problems with 4G not wanting to turn on and random reboots.

7. cherubashe

cherubashe Newbie

I used app and they are there. I guess it would seem that I just don't get it anymore at my house. Although when I do have 4 g just stops in the middle of loading pages. Guess I am good to go.

On another not, while using keyboard in browser it is very laggy. Usually a second from press to actual typing on screen. Any thoughts

8. dustwun77

dustwun77 Endeavor to Persevere :)

did you wipe ur cache and d-cache? :)

Which browser are you using?

I noticed with dolphin, when I set it to use the sd card for cache, I think, it acted like that. was also when I had moved a lot of apps to sd, not a2sd, with a class 2 card. Knew that wouldn't work great but just wanted to try it.

9. 9to5cynic

9to5cynic Android Expert

Also, I notice that my signal varies based on weather and time of year (like having leaves on trees). Of course, that is probably only applicable if you live in the badlands like me.;)

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews