• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root CM7 and hulu plus

Has anyone been having trouble with hulu plus and cm7? The app loads up ok and I can pick a show to watch, but then it just sits there and then says that I have a network problem. Tried with wifi and that does not work, netflix works just fine, but hulu is a lot better for me.:thinking:

for me i pay netflix and do not want to pay again for hulu plus. happy with my netflix so i have not looked into it.

try and wipe the cache for hulu and if that does not work then try and wipe dlavik cache and cache.

i really do not think that it is a cm7 issue. you can also try it on other roms as well and see.

Upvote 0
I was able to get it working (my h+ account is my friend's account though [not that that matters]). I was only able to get it working on wifi, so maybe it's a problem with the way the wifi network is handling the specific types of video stream that hulu is sending? Not sure. Ocn is probably right, wipe the cache and data for hulu.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones