1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

cm7 issues....

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by RunVert, May 20, 2011.

1. RunVert

RunVert Well-Known Member

I have noticed that when using either 7.0.2 or the 7.0.3 build of cm7 I run into one issue for each of them..every time.

for 7.0.2 my video recorder does not record in HD, instead it freezes and sometimes force closes.

for 7.0.3 when I turn on GPS my phone freezes and returns to the boot animation screen.

however for 7.0.2 my GPS works great, and for 7.0.3 my video recorder records in HD without a problem.

Are these common issues? and Is there a way to "patch", or find out whatever is making my GPS work great for 7.0.2 and apply it or install it somehow to 7.0.3 build so I can have both GPS and record in HD without having to go back and forth between builds? lol

PS---I have tried the clearing of cache and dalvic cache....rebooting, and nothing has fixed these issues..
    .....maybe its just me!! :)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. youdoofus

youdoofus Android Expert

what kernel are you using? that wouldnt address the non-hd issue, but perhaps fix the freezes.

oh, and have you tried one of the nightlies as an alternative? when i was on #37 everything worked great, but theyre on 81 now lol soooo i dunno... i never really use my camcorder so i cant make a comparison :(

3. RunVert

RunVert Well-Known Member

savage zen....(sometimes tiamat)

Havent tried any nightlies yet, perhaps I will give them a try and see whats up!

4. youdoofus

youdoofus Android Expert

its worth a shot lol

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews