1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

CM7 lock screen

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by BlackGravity, Dec 25, 2011.

1. BlackGravity

BlackGravity Android Enthusiast

For some reason my phone wont show or go into lock screen mode,if i tap the power button it goes off,tape again,back to home screen,even if the phone screen goes off by it's self it still wont go to lock screen..anyone else have this issue?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. DeafZebra

DeafZebra Lurker

You probably disabled it by accident.
    Just go into Settings > CynogenMod Settings > Tablet tweaks, At the bottom of this page is a toggle to disable the lockscreen.
    If the toggle is enabled, then just tap the checkmark to disable this setting. If the toggle is disabled, then you have other problems and you may want to consider reflashing CM7.

3. BlackGravity

was working just fine a few days after i flashed CM7.. then all of a sudden.. no lock screen... if i reboot.. the lock screen is there.. but soon as i unlock... go to sleep mode.. turn on.. no lock screen.

i installed GOLocker.. that works just fine.. but i don't want to have to use a different locker to get my phone to lock.

4. agentc13

agentc13 Daleks Über Alles

So, you checked the CM7 settings and that's not it?

5. BlackGravity

that wasnt it.. but i did try switching the lock screen stlye from lense to sliding tab and it worked,i guess cm7 doesnt like the lense style.

6. agentc13

agentc13 Daleks Über Alles

OK, I just wasn't clear on whether you checked that and ruled it out. :thinking:
    When did you change that setting?

7. thangfish

thangfish Android Expert

I don't know. I used that one for a long time with no problems. It's not a CM7 thing.

:thinking:

Motorola Triumph Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews