• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
some small things don't work for me since #11.

Long press on the volume buttons don't fast forward or rewind songs while screen off anymore.

Screen lock setting from the powerwidget in the status dropdown can disable screen lock, but can not re-enable screen lock afterwards.

issues remain in #12.

Anybody else have these problems?

Upvote 0
Nightly 2.3.3 (12) is amazing. 2.3.3 has been out for a little bit for the N1 and NS.

The only thing that I don't like about cm7 is that I cannot choose to only use 90 degree rotation. I personally hate when my phone rotates 270. I want the option to turn this off like in cyanogenmod 6stable. Can we reimplement this option please? I'm not ungrateful of the devs just don't want my phone to rotate every which way. Thank You.

Upvote 0
Nightly 2.3.3 (12) is amazing. 2.3.3 has been out for a little bit for the N1 and NS.

The only thing that I don't like about cm7 is that I cannot choose to only use 90 degree rotation. I personally hate when my phone rotates 270. I want the option to turn this off like in cyanogenmod 6stable. Can we reimplement this option please? I'm not ungrateful of the devs just don't want my phone to rotate every which way. Thank You.

try turning off with Power Control Widget.

Upvote 0

I used to keep my Droid set to auto-rotate all the time. The problem is that if it's in your case at your side, it senses the landscape setting and then when you take it out, hold it and turn it on, it has to revert to portrait mode upon waking up... and that folks, is a HUGE source of HOMESCREEN LAG. For that very reason, I never have it set to auto-rotate, except for the rare occasion that I really do need landscape orientation, in which case when I'm done, it set it right back to portrait-only... Thank you CyanogenMod Team for making this feature so easy to access and use!!

My advice is if you don't really need landscape orientation available all the time, keep it turned off except for when you really need it, and then you won't have to deal with it being in the upside-down orientation or otherwise.;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones